9 Months?!? What?!
Where did my baby go??

Sorry I’m late with my blog update.
This month seemed to just disappear, and was
super busy with March Break and Easter.
Having both boys home for a majority of days, left me exhausted by bed
time and not feeling very creative to write.
Ladies and Gentlemen (OK just ladies) we have a crawler. Hooray!
Over the course of the last month, he has progressed from rolling from
his back into a sitting position, then added a flip onto his hands and knees.
From there, he spent a good couple of weeks perfecting his form, with a lot of
rocking back n’ forth and some “downward dogs”.
BUT, this past week, he finally figured out how to coordinate his leg
and arm action, and seems quite pleased with himself as he bee lines for
everything once out of reach. (Like the
dog food and Bryce’s toys!)
He is also very aware these days of his and NOT his…and gets
very upset when a NOT his gets removed from his possession. (Like the remote control, my cell phone, and/or
everything that is Bryce’s) Usually this results in the saddest little face I ever
saw followed by a mournful wail and crocodile tears. A little glimpse into my future for the next
16 years till one of them leaves home. Remember…Sharing
is caring boys!

Oh…another drum roll please!
After 2 months of continuous drooling, Aiden finally cut 2 more teeth.
I had given up on checking since so much time
had passed without any “tooth activity”.
But we were at church last Sunday and Aiden was laughing with his wide
toothy grin….and there it was.
One little
white nub on his top left, and the opening for its partner on the right.
So that’s 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom.
(For record keeping purposes, I’m going to say March 20
th for tooth
5 and 6)

Aiden is completely weaned
now – self led – and I don’t think either of us miss it.
For me, definitely not since his teeth
appeared that’s for sure.
And I don’t
see him looking forlornly, or misty eyed at my chest so I’m pretty sure he’s ok
with it.
When we came back from Florida,
he just seemed to sort of lose interest.
I wasn’t exactly doing much to protect/encourage my milk supply either
so I suppose he just preferred the instant, easy, satisfying quantity offered
in the bottle.
Since then, I have been
blessed with 2 monthly visits from Aunt Flo and am no longer menopausal.
Yay!
No wait….Boooo!
AND as I had hoped/read/prayed, the stored
fat is literally melting away with minimal effort.
(Well it was melting away until I gorged
myself at Easter…thanks Mom and the Easter Bunny!
:p)
Since
I measured myself in January, I’ve lost 3” from my chest, 4” from my waist, and
2” from my hips.
Imagine if I had been exercising all that
time!
:s Maybe I'll start tomorrow. ;)
Well I think that’s all till next
month.
Aiden is asleep, Bryce is fading…so
is Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment